Briggs & Riley| @Work Medium Cargo| Backpack, Gray|
Briggs & Riley| @Work Medium Cargo|
Backpack, Gray|
- Cargo Backpack: This highly mobile backpack features the ultimate laptop and tablet protection plus a place for all your files in an intelligent, lightweight design. Fits most 15.6" laptops
- Durable Construction: Made with ballistic nylon outer fabric that resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion. Includes an array of pockets, elastic pen loops, slips for headphones, airpods, USB cables and an anti RFID pocket for microchipped assets
- Lifetime Guarantee: We're the only luggage company that offers an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your bag is ever broken or damaged, we'll repair it free of charge, no proof of purchase needed, no questions asked
- Explore Our Collection: We make a wide array of durable luggage including carry ons, duffels, rolling garment bags and hardside spinners, plus backpacks, briefcases, crossbody sling bags and much more
- Engineered for Reality: We craft luggage for real world needs to make travel easier, with innovative handles, pockets, wheels and expansion systems for high functionality and more storage space
Product information
| Product Dimensions | 8 x 13.5 x 18 inches |
|---|---|
| Item Weight | 2.86 pounds |
| Department | unisex-adult |
| Manufacturer | Briggs & Riley |
| ASIN | B07CFNB1FL |
| Item model number | KP426-10 |
| Customer Reviews | 4.5 out of 5 stars |
| Best Sellers Rank | #80,169 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry) #182 in Casual Daypack Backpacks |
| Is Discontinued By Manufacturer |
Product Description
This is the perfect solution to those who need everything with them but can't afford to slow down. Keeping you organized, mobile, and tech-savvy is the priority, and the stylish, comfortable, and intelligent design of this backpack delivers on all fronts.
Find Your Ideal Backpack
![]() Large Cargo Backpack | ![]() Traveler Backpack | ![]() Essential Backpack | ![]() Slim Backpack | ![]() Cargo Backpack | ![]() Duffel Backpack | |
Height | 19" | 18" | 16" | 14" | 18" | 21" |
Weight | 3.2 lbs /1.4kg | 3.3 lbs /1.5kg | 1.5 lbs /.7 kg | 1.2 lbs /.5 kg | 2.1 lbs /.9 kg | 4 lbs / 1.8kg |
Maximum Capacity | 2013 cu. in. / 33 L | 1684 cu. in. /28L | 971.4 cubic in. /15.9 L | 709.9 cubic in. /11.6 L | 1464 cu. in. / 24L | 2380.4 cubic in. /39.4 L |
Material | Ballistic Nylon | Ballistic Nylon | Ballistic Nylon | Lightweight micro weave nylon | Woven nylon | Ballistic Nylon |
Front Pocket Type | Front organizer | Hooded front slip pocket | SpeedThru pocket | Zip pocket | Cargo pocket | Front organizer |
Additional Features | 17" Laptop compartment | 15" Laptop compartment | 15" Laptop compartment | 13" Laptop compartment | 15" Laptop compartment | Laptop & tablet compartment |
Adjustable Strap | ✔ | ✔ | ✔ | ✔ | ✔ | ✔ |
Colors | Black, Grey | Black | Black, Navy, Plum | Black, Navy, Plum |
Customer reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
32 global ratings
By feature
Read reviews that mention
Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2020Report abuse
Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: GrayVerified Purchase
The quality and functionality of this bag are first-rate. It has a very professional look, and I especially like how the bag stands on its bottom, so it's easy to load. The leather handle is very comfortable and the side pockets are great for modest-sized water bottles. Highly recommended.
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2020Report abuse
Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: GrayVerified Purchase
I like the materials and size
I dislike the weight is kind of heavy
I dislike the weight is kind of heavy
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2021Report abuse
Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: GrayVerified Purchase
Great product! Looks compact, very surprising how large it is on the inside.
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2019Report abuse
Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: GrayVerified Purchase
This is a fab replacement for a backpack that I had for many years. It was more for hiking.
This nee bag holds as much, if not more. It maintains it form so it does not say on my lower back. It does cost more bu 6th it is well worth the cost.
This nee bag holds as much, if not more. It maintains it form so it does not say on my lower back. It does cost more bu 6th it is well worth the cost.
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2020Report abuse
Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: GrayVerified Purchase
Love this bag! Minor complaint - I wish at least one of the side, zip pockets was taller and large enough to store a water bottle.
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020Report abuse
Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: GrayVerified Purchase
High quality functional backpack, worth every penny
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2019Report abuse
Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: GrayVerified Purchase
Use it for work. Everything I need fits and it stands up. Well made.
2 people found this helpful
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2019Report abuse
Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: Gray
Some how I expected a water bottle pocket on this. There isn't one and when you look at it you might think, 'I can get a bottle in there' you can't. Oddly long pockets down each side is good, but they are kind of deep.
Inside, I found places to put things and keep them organized, like most packs.
I've not seen one that is as nice looking for cheaper, but I have found ones that look really good, are cheaper and hold that water bottle that I so desperately need.
It is cheaper than Tumi, but I like Tumi more in recent years with their packs.
Inside, I found places to put things and keep them organized, like most packs.
I've not seen one that is as nice looking for cheaper, but I have found ones that look really good, are cheaper and hold that water bottle that I so desperately need.
It is cheaper than Tumi, but I like Tumi more in recent years with their packs.
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Top reviews from other countries
JRH
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, well thought out storage...
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 21, 2020Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: BlackVerified Purchase
I couldn’t decide between this and the Tumi Sheppard Deluxe. I drove my family crazy watching review videos (sad I know)
I settled on the Briggs & Riley, and I’m really happy with backpack. Lifetime warranty and I got it £180 cheaper than I could find the Tumi.
Build quality is excellent and the ballistic nylon looks like it will last forever. The bag is also quite rigid so stands easily without support even when fully loaded and keeps its shape.
It’s really spacious so will hold all your work and personal needs for a couple of days away, but is suitable for everyday use to the office.
Storage & pockets are really well thought out, giving you organised storage and easy access to everything you need.
No key chain, but I just bought one on Amazon for £5 and attached it to one of the pen loops.
Briggs and Riley sent me the monogrammed leather patch free of charge even though I bought the bag on Amazon. Great service.
Love this bag...
If your looking for a high quality backpack for work or travel then look no further, you’ve found the one.
I settled on the Briggs & Riley, and I’m really happy with backpack. Lifetime warranty and I got it £180 cheaper than I could find the Tumi.
Build quality is excellent and the ballistic nylon looks like it will last forever. The bag is also quite rigid so stands easily without support even when fully loaded and keeps its shape.
It’s really spacious so will hold all your work and personal needs for a couple of days away, but is suitable for everyday use to the office.
Storage & pockets are really well thought out, giving you organised storage and easy access to everything you need.
No key chain, but I just bought one on Amazon for £5 and attached it to one of the pen loops.
Briggs and Riley sent me the monogrammed leather patch free of charge even though I bought the bag on Amazon. Great service.
Love this bag...
If your looking for a high quality backpack for work or travel then look no further, you’ve found the one.
5 people found this helpful
Report abuseDawn B.
5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 5, 2020Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: BlackVerified Purchase
Great product.
Does anyone know how I get the initials on the bag?
Thank you
dawn
Does anyone know how I get the initials on the bag?
Thank you
dawn
Mr Simon
5.0 out of 5 stars Organized Bag, Organized Mind
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 16, 2020Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: BlackVerified Purchase
Organized bag, organized mind. Can’t go wrong with this bag.
josé l. muñoz
5.0 out of 5 stars Mochila ergonómica, práctica, bien diseñada y con materiales de calidad
Reviewed in Spain on February 5, 2022Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: BlackVerified Purchase
Mochila para un uso más de tipo ejecutivo y de viajes cortos. En mi caso escogí la de tamaño mediano, capacidad más que de sobra para llevar laptop de 14", y compartimentos y cremalleras para
Se puede echar en falta un bolsillo lateral de arriba abajo para poder meter el billete de avión; y los hay que echan en falta el compartiemento de más capacidad para meter una botella de agua de mayor capacidad. En mi caso no es motivo de devolución, porque tampoco es una mochila la del tamaño intermedio que sea muy para grandes desplazamientos.
Resulta ergonómica, con una distribución de cremalleras y compartimentos bien pensada y adecuada, con el principal intermedio que puedes echar mano para una muda de ropa en caso necesario. Resulta cómoda y se ve que está hecha con materiales de calidad, tanto en el tejido balístico como en las cremalleras.
Aparte pedí el monograma con mis iniciales a Briggs UK y en menos de una semana lo tenía en casa.
En definitiva, una compra muy recomendable.
Se puede echar en falta un bolsillo lateral de arriba abajo para poder meter el billete de avión; y los hay que echan en falta el compartiemento de más capacidad para meter una botella de agua de mayor capacidad. En mi caso no es motivo de devolución, porque tampoco es una mochila la del tamaño intermedio que sea muy para grandes desplazamientos.
Resulta ergonómica, con una distribución de cremalleras y compartimentos bien pensada y adecuada, con el principal intermedio que puedes echar mano para una muda de ropa en caso necesario. Resulta cómoda y se ve que está hecha con materiales de calidad, tanto en el tejido balístico como en las cremalleras.
Aparte pedí el monograma con mis iniciales a Briggs UK y en menos de una semana lo tenía en casa.
En definitiva, una compra muy recomendable.
Sonny S.
5.0 out of 5 stars Love Briggs and Riley
Reviewed in Canada on March 15, 2022Size: Medium Cargo BackpackColor: BlackVerified Purchase
















0 Comments